You are here
By the Member, For the Member
To be the world’s most valued membership community for digital commerce.
Shop.org, a division of the NRF, a member driven trade association, is focused on providing holistic member value to digital retailers and the companies that serve them.
- Best practices in digital retail marketing and merchandising
- Innovative and emerging retail technology
- Mobile and social marketing and commerce
- Omnichannel strategy
- Website design, usability, conversion, and customer experience
How Do We Accomplish This?
- Best in class events including the Shop.org Annual Summit and Online Merchandising Workshop
- Highly regarded research including the State of Retailing Online research reports, the Annual eHoliday Study, and more.
- Local networking events including the Shop.org Regional Dinners for retailers
- Timely industry news from the Shop.org Smartbrief daily e-newsletter and Shop.org Blog
- Access to a robust library of Shop.org member white papers and digital retail jobs
- Online webinar programming for education for Shop.org members from the comfort of your home or office.
About National Retail Federation
As the world’s largest retail trade association and the voice of retail worldwide, NRF represents retailers of all types and sizes, including chain restaurants and industry partners, from the United States and more than 45 countries abroad. Retailers operate more than 3.6 million U.S. establishments that support one in four U.S. jobs – 42 million working Americans. Contributing $2.5 trillion to annual GDP, retail is a daily barometer for the nation’s economy. NRF’s This is Retail campaign highlights the industry’s opportunities for life-long careers, how retailers strengthen communities at home and abroad, and the critical role that retail plays in driving innovation. www.nrf.com