Online Merchandising Workshop 2014
Each year, in beautiful southern California, digital retail merchandisers gather to gain insight and ideas for effective merchandising and website conversion. At the event, attendees and teams listen to inspiring keynote speakers, review tactics in detail-focused breakout sessions, share new ideas in roundtable discussions, and network.
Join us July 21 to 23 at the luxurious oceanfront Terranea Resort in Palos Verdes, California for the 2014 Workshop. Registration opens Spring 2014.
What can you expect at the 2014 Workshop?
- It's intimate. Workshop attendance is limited to 300 attendees to allow for deeper engagement with other retail merchandisers, speakers and exhibitors.
- It's a hands-on and tactical experience. You'll be able to take the content you learn and apply it immediately. The very popular Doctor Is In: One-on-One Website Critiques will again provide expert evaluation of attendee websites with tips, tools and recommendations for immediate deployment for improved conversions and sales.
- The networking is intense. Attendees spend as much time learning as they do networking with each other, and it's a key component of the agenda. There's plenty of time to learn, share and engage with fellow attendees over meals and receptions.
- The EXPO is solution-focused. Session content isn't the only thing focused on producing results. The EXPO will be packed with proven solution providers showcasing products, technologies and services designed to improve the online retailing experience.
- Teams are welcome. Retailers are encouraged to bring a digital merchandising team, and special discounts are available.
Visit the 2014 Online Merchandising Workshop website for more details.