Retail Member Benefits
Retail membership is open to any retailer: store-based, Internet-based, catalog-based or manufacturers who sells goods online direct-to-consumers. Shop.org membership is company-wide and extends to all employees within your organization.
Access to the members-only area of Shop.org gives you:
- Free job postings viewed by the public
- Archives of presentations from past events
- Shop.org webinar playbacks (10+ per year)
- Access to past research
Shop.org orginal research is conducted in partnership with leading research companies. Shop.org research is:
- The leading staple to track the industry
- Regularly featured and sourced in all major publications and major media outlets
- Focused on profitability, trends, online usage and multichannel metrics
- A main provider of resources and tools to benchmark products and services
- Able to provide detailed metrics from retailers who trust us to protect their anonymity
Learn the latest industry news and post your own comments.
You will receive this daily newsletter, created for professionals in digital commerce, on hundreds of need-to-know news items from various media sources.
Go to www.smartbrief.com/shop and sign up today.
The digital retail community is right here on the Shop.org site. And on Facebook. And LinkedIn. And Twitter. So are we, with groups and forums across the social web, helping to keep you connected wherever you are, and whatever platform you're on.
Shop.org events provide a forum for networking and education with industry thought leaders and retail peers. The major events include:
Each retail member receives one FREE pass to Shop.org events per company. Additional discounted member passes are also available.
Shop.org is able to keep its members abreast of major policy changes affecting their industry, thanks to the ability to:
- Utilize the resources of parent organization, National Retail Federation, to provide a voice and presence on Capitol Hill
- Work with NRF’s division, ARTS, to develop key standards and guidelines for the industry
- Count on the support of Shop.org’s Policy Advisory Group comprised of prominent online retail members