2010 US Digital Year In Review
In order for digital marketers to position themselves for success in the year ahead, one must begin by reflecting on what has happened in the past year and how the prevailing trends set the stage for 2011. ComScore Chairman, Gian Fulgoni, will be reviewing results and findings from the comScore 2010 U.S. Digital Year in Review, which offers an overview of the prevailing trends in digital media usage during the year and considers their implications for the year ahead. This webinar will examine the trends in U.S. Internet usage, e-commerce, search activity, online video consumption, online advertising and mobile, and will assess what digital strategies will be most important for marketing success in 2011.
In addition to the report findings, we will hear from two leading cross-channel retail executives on how they did in 2010 and their digital plans for 2011 and beyond. Key questions our speakers will answer include:
- Which consumer activities dominated the digital media landscape in 2010?
- What were the prevailing trends in retail e-commerce spending?
- How are people spending their digital media time?
- Which new and emerging technologies and services are capturing the attention of the marketplace?
- What is the state of the digital advertising market?
- How are trends in the mobile market changing the digital media landscape